Skip to content
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Brandy (optional)
- 2,5 cups filter coffee at room temperature
- 1 pack Boudoir biscuits
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
- Beat whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Add in mascarpone cheese and continue to whip to stiff peaks.
- Quickly dunk Boudoir biscuits in coffee (and brandy if using) and place in an 20×20 pan to make the first layer.
- Spread half of the whipped cream mixture on top of the first layer of Boudoir biscuits. Repeat process with the second layer of Boudoir biscuits being dunked and spread cream mixture.
- Dust the top of dessert with cocoa powder using a sieve.
- Refrigerate for about 2-4 hours