- 1 pack corn tortilla chips, Doritos or Fritos (tomato flavour)
- 1 tin tomato & onion mix
- 70g tomato paste
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 punnet mushroom, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 500g Chorizo Diced
- 5 pickled Jalapeños sliced thinly
- 250ml sour cream whisked
- 2 large avos mashed with vinegar, salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 180°C
- Mix in a bowl the tomato & onion mix with the tomato paste.
- In a large pan or skillet, lay down half of the following: fritos chips, followed by the tomato & onion mix, mozzarella, mushrooms, green pepper, red onion, diced chorizo, and diced Jalapeños.
- Proceed the layer again
- Bake for 15 minutes @ 180, until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream and Guacamole.