- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 250g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100’s & 1000’s / icing sugar for decoration
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add butter, and mix in with a fork.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Roll out very thinly on a floured surface and cut with cookie cutters dipped in flour.
- Bake on a greased baking tray at 180ºC for 8 minutes.
- Decorate cookies with 100’s & 1000’s before baking.
- Top with icing sugar after baking.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.